District of Columbia’s Top Rated Local® Real Estate Brokers Award Winner: Rob Carter Group

Top Rated Local® is pleased to announce that Rob Carter Group is an award winner for real estate brokers in 2019.

If you are looking for a trusted real estate brokerage that will deliver a comfortable, no-pressure experience for you, look no further than this award-winning company!

Rob Carter Group has received many overwhelmingly positive reviews across four different verified sites with an average rating of 4.98 stars, earning them an impressive Rating Score™ of 97.78 and a 2019 Top Rated Local award for ranking as one of the top 20 businesses and the number one real estate brokerage in the District of Columbia!

Here’s just one of their many five-star reviews:

“We worked with Rob to buy our first home, and we couldn’t have asked for a better Realtor®. He proved to be incredibly knowledgeable about real estate in the area; he was patient in answering our endless questions, and we never felt rushed or pressured into making uninformed decisions during our home search. Rob was thoughtful, responsive, and thorough in all aspects of the home buying process. We cannot overstate how highly we recommend him to anyone looking to buy a home in the DC area! – G.S.

It is because of excellent reviews like this that Rob Carter Group is now able to call themselves a Top Rated Local award winner!

Not Your Average Real Estate Brokerage

We were excited to learn all about Rob Carter Group and how they have gotten where they are today, so we sat down with the owner, Rob Carter.

The first thing we wanted to know was what it is that makes Rob Carter Group stand apart from its competitors. Rob told us that they provide great service and work honestly and ethically. He said:

“I have built my reputation as a trusted real estate advisor through my enduring commitment to my clients. I work to be dependably responsive, and my clients value my communication skills, passion for analysis, and consistent focus on providing the best customer service. I recognize that buying or selling a home is both exciting and emotional, so I work hard to deliver a comfortable, seamless, no-pressure, and enjoyable experience for every client I serve. I pair unrivaled knowledge of the D.C. Metro area with my creative problem-solving skills to deliver optimal outcomes at each step of the process.”

Rob continued:

“With over 20 years of experience, I lead a group of accomplished professionals with the expertise, work ethic, and market insight needed to assist you with all of your real estate needs.”

We asked Rob about the Rob Carter Group business mission, and he told us:

“We help our clients make well-informed decisions regarding their unique real estate needs by leveraging our experience and focused, thoughtful analysis. These sound decisions are the foundation of our clients’ financial success, prosperity, and happiness.”

Building Success, Online And Off

Rob Carter Group has earned a fantastic reputation, so we asked Rob how they have managed to grow their business and get their name out. He said that about 90 percent of their business comes from referrals and the other 10 percent comes from people who have found the business online.

When it comes to how they have gotten their excellent reviews, Rob told us:

“We focus on listening and working to understand the clients’ needs so I can help meet them. We endeavor to treat people well and ask that, if they are happy with our service, to please tell others, either friends, colleagues, neighbors or online, [through] a review on the site from which they found me.”

There are many businesses out there that are looking to build as impressive a reputation as Rob Carter Group has managed to. We asked if Rob could share any expert advice with these companies. Here’s what he had to say:

“Focus on doing right by your customer, and the rest will come. Enjoy your career, and do your very best each and every day.”

Rob ended our chat with these words of gratitude:

“Being trusted to work with buyers and sellers is a huge accomplishment. I try to do my best and keep a good head on my shoulders. Thank you to my team, Andrea Paro and Mary Lynn Mullen. You two are fantastic to work with, and I appreciate everything we have accomplished together.”

Congratulations to Rob Carter Group for being a 2019 Top Rated Local award winner, and special thanks to Rob for taking the time to speak with us!

Share this article!